If you are connecting many wireless devices for your Tenda wifi router devices then you will need to manage the guest network for these wireless devices. You can easily configure the guest account for Tenda router using Tenda router login page, tendawifi.com Admin .
When you manage the guest account for your device then you will able to manage a different wifi network for your wireless devices. If you want to make sure that wireless devices can easily get restricted wifi access then you will need to make sure that you can have full access for your Tenda router login page.
Here are the Steps to Manage Guest Account for Tenda Router | http:// tendawifi.com Admin
- Connect Tenda wifi router device with a computer system. You can use Ethernet cable for connecting your router and computer device.
- Open web browser from your computer device.
- Fill tendawifi.com login address in the address bar.
- At the login page, fill Tenda router login user name and password.
- Click on “Guest Network” option from the configuration page.
- Using the toggle button you can enable the guest network for your device.
- There you can easily get a new SSID or network name to the wireless network.
- After that you can specify the new password for guest network.
These are the steps that you will need to follow so that you can easily manage the guest network for your Tenda wifi router devices. Once the guest network configured for your device, you can connect as many as wireless devices with your device.
Later you can disable the guest network for your Tenda wifi router device and for that you can simply disable the toggle button for your device.