When you install the Tenda router device for your network, you will need to make some basic settings for your Tenda router device. There are some very basic settings that you will need to make for your Tenda router devices.
If you know, Tenda router and wifi extender will broadcast a wifi signal to all the devices that are connected to your wireless devices. This wifi name is known as SSID name and there is a default password that you will need to fill so that you can access the internet connections for that router device. You will need to change the login password for your device and then you can secure your device.
Here are the Steps to Change the SSID and WiFi Access Password for Tenda Router
- Access login page for your Tenda router device using http:// tendawifi.com web address.
- Fill the login user name and password for your Tenda router login access.
- From the configuration page select the “advanced” tab.
- Select the internet connection type for your Tenda wifi router device.
- Go for the “Wireless” option for making Tenda router setup page.
- After that choose the “Wireless Basic Settings” option from the same menu.
- There you can enable disable the wireless settings for your Tenda wifi router device.
- There you can change the SSID or network name for your Tenda wifi router device.
- You can change the “wireless access point” using the radio button.
- If you need to disable the SSID broadcast for your device then this will be possible using the radio button.
- Channel bandwidth settings are also possible from the same window.
Once you make all these settings, you will need to click on the “Save” button. If you need to change the login password for your device then you can have unique login password for accessing internet connections for your devices. Once you make these settings for your Tenda wifi router device you will need to reboot your Tenda wifi router device.