When you install the Tenda F3 router device for your network then you will need configure a newly added router device easily. In this article we are explaining the steps so that you can manage the newly added device for your wireless network.
Here are the Steps to Manage the Newly Added Tenda Router Device
- Access Tenda router login page from your computer device. For accessing Tenda router setup page you can use http:// tendawifi.com admin login page.
- Select the configurations for Tenda wifi page.
- After that select “Advanced” option from the main menu.
- There you will need to search for the “LAN Settings” for your device. These are the settings that will allow to access the configurations for your device.
- Fill the IP address for the device and then fill the MAC address for the device that you want to allow for your home network. In most of the cases, you can fill the MAC address as 255.255.255.0 for your device.
- After that select “Universal Repeater” option that you will find under the “Wireless” tab.
- If you need to enable the “Wireless” option then you can make a choice using the radio button from the Tenda router setup page.
When you done with all these settings, you can click on the “Save” button and these configurations will get saved for your devices. If you are getting issues with your Tenda router login access then make sure that you are using the correct combination for Tenda router login user name and password. If you forgot the login details for your device then you will need to reset your device to all default settings and then you can use “admin” as default login user name and password.
Once Tenda router is configured for new network, you are ready to make connect your wireless devices with internet access. Using URL filtrations, you can easily block the internet access for your computer and mobile devices.