If you are installing advance Tenda AC15 WiFi Router Device for your network then you will need to connect your router device with WiFi connections for your network. In this article we are explaining the steps for connecting Tenda AC15 WiFi Router Device with WiFi network. Accessing http:// tendawifi.com admin login page will be possible only if your router device is connected accurately.
Steps for Connecting Tenda AC15 WiFi Router Device with Home Network
- Open web browser for your computer device.
- Fill http:// tendawifi.com admin web address in the web browser.
- At the login page fill Tenda WiFi login user name and password accurately. You can is “admin” as user name and password for your device access.
- You will “Tenda Router Setup” window and there you can manage the settings for your device.
- You can manage the “DHCP” settings for your device.
- You can manage the “PPPoE” connections for your Tenda AC15 WiFi Router Device. For PPPoE settings you will need to fill the login user name and password that is provided by your internet service providers.
- You can also configure the “Static IP” address settings for your Tenda AC15 WiFi Router Device.
- After that you will need to manage the “Wireless Settings” for your Tenda Wifi login device. For that, select the country and then change the WiFi name or SSID and login password for your device access.
These are also some internet settings that you will need to make for your Tenda AC15 WiFi Router Device. You can configure the internet connections type for your device, IP address, subnet mask and other setting for your Tenda Wifi device.
You will also need to change the DNS settings for Tenda device using http:// tendawifi.com admin login page. If you can’t make login for http:// tendawifi.com web address then there are possibilities that your router is having some kind of connections issues.
Once you resolve all these issues for your Tenda router, you can then manage the configurations for your device for sure.