Tenda router devices are, no doubt, are the best Wifi devices that you can go for but there are some advances settings that you will need to configure for your Tenda router devices. In this article we are going to explain the Universal Repeater Mode settings for your Tenda router devices.
You will need to make sure that you can access the configuration page for your device because only then you can have all configurations done for your device.
Universal Repeater Mode Settings for Tenda Device
- Connect your Tenda router with your computer device and then access tendawifi.com admin login address.
- Fill Tenda router login user name and password for your device access.
- There you will need to click on the “Network Connection Icon” for your device.
- After that click on option “Open Networking Sharing Center” option for your device.
- Click on option “Change Adapter Settings” for Tenda Wifi router device.
- First click on the “Local Area Connection” and then click on “Properties” option.
- There you can make configuration in such a way that your router must take the IP address automatically for your device.
After that you will need to access Tenda router login page once again and this time you can use http: tendawifi.com web address. When Tenda router setup starts running, you can click on the option of “Next” or “Skip” the setup. From there you can select the WiFi connections that your Tenda router is broadcasting to other wireless devices.
Once all these settings are made and reflected to your device, you are ready to use the Universal Repeater Mode for your Tenda router device.