If you want to make sure that your Tenda n150 Router Device will work smoothly is future then you will need to make basic considerations for your devices. Updating firmware for Tenda n150 Router Device is one of the most basic maintenance that you will need to make for your device.
When you purchase a new router device for your home, you will able to get new firmware file for your device time to time. These firmware files are nothinag but they are the software files that you will need to reflect for your devices.
In this article we are going to explain the steps so that a new Tenda wifi router device can easily update the firmware file for Tenda n150 Router Device. There are no hidden charges for updating the firmware for any WiFi and Wifi extender devices so you can easily update firmware for your device even if you do not have money in your pocket.
Here are the Steps for Updating Firmware for Tenda n150 Router Device
Because you need to update firmware for your Tenda n150 Router Device so first you will need to find the firmware file from the Tenda official website and then you can download the file to your computer device.
- Because you want to update firmware for your Tenda n150 Router Device so obviously you will need to access Tenda router login page. For that, connect your Tenda router, your modem device and computer device together and then go for the next step.
- Provide power supply to your device and status LED must be solid green in colour.
- Open web browser at your computer device and then fill http:// tendawifi.com admin login address. You can also use http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address.
- Go for the “Tools” option from the configuration page.
- Click on the “Browse” button and choose the firmware file that you have downloaded and saved for your device.
- Once you choose the firmware file, you will need to click on “Upgrade” button and then the process of firmware update will start.
Wait for few seconds and firmware file will be updated for your device. If you want to get complete benefits of firmware update then you will need to reboot your Tenda n150 Router Device for once.
If you face any kind of router performance issues after updating the firmware file that means something is wrong with the firmware file. In that case you will need to remove the old firmware file and find new and correct firmware software for your Tenda n150 Router Device.