When it comes to manage the securing Tenda F3 router device, you will need to make some advance security settings for your device. We in this article going to explain the simple steps for managing the MAC address filtrations for Tenda F3 router device.
If you do not about the MAC address filtrations then let me explain this to you. Using the MAC address filtrations, you can easily block the internet address for the devices that are connected to your Tenda Wifi. MAC address is used rather than IP address because each hardware device have it’s unique MAC address and it can’t be duplicated like IP addresses.
Tenda F3 router device MAC Address Filtrations
- Access Tenda F3 router device login page. And for that, open web browser from your computer device and fill http:// tendawifi.com admin address in the address bar and then go for the login page.
- Fill the Tenda router login user name and password in the specified fields.
- Once you get the access for Tenda router setup page, you can select the “Security” option.
- After that select “MAC Address Filter Settings” for your Tenda F3 router device.
- There you will need to fill some required details like Filter Mode for Tenda F3 router device, Access Policy, MAC address of the device that you want to control for internet access and days and time details.
- When you select the “Filter Mode”, you can easily get the required filter mode from the drop down menu.
- You can select the access policy range from 1 to 10 numbers.
- When you finally fill the MAC address of the device and time of internet access, you can simply click on the “OK” button and save the settings that you have made till the date.
These are the simple steps that are used to manage the MAC address filtrations for your Tenda F3 router device. You can use the same steps for making MAC filtrations for any other router device that is connected to your home network. If you are getting issue with MAC address filtrations for your device then we will suggest that you can use the Tenda Applications for this.
Accessing the Tenda router login page is also possible using http// tendawifi.com web address but you will need to connect your computer device with Tenda router using Ethernet cable device.