If you need to make some advance configurations for your Tenda F3 router device then this is obvious thing that you will need to access the Tenda WiFi router setup page for that. In this article we are going to explain the steps for making the MAC address cloning for your router device.
MAC address is the universally unique address for a computer or mobile device and if you need to allow some specific device accessing the internet connections then you will need to go for the MAC cloning for your devices.
Here are the Steps to Manage MAC Cloning for Tenda F3 router device
- Connect your Tenda F3 router device with computer using Ethernet cable and then access Tenda router login page.
- At the login window fill “admin” as your user name and password or you can use the newly updated login details for your devices.
- Go for the “Advanced” option for your configuration window. You can find this option at the Top Menu of your router setup page.
- There you will find the “MAC Clone” option for your device.
- In the “MAC Address” field you will need to fill the MAC address of the computer device that you want to clone.
- Fill the address and click on the “OK” button.
These are the steps to manage the MAC cloning settings for your Tenda F3 router device. If you need to change the MAC cloning for your device in future then you can easily make these settings from the same window by accessing the “Tenda Router Login” page from the computer device. Some clients also face issues with communication between router and computer device and in this case they will need to cross check the settings that they have configured for their router devices.
Other settings that you will need to configure for your Tenda F3 router device will require the configurations that include updating the firmware and static routing for your Tenda route devices. These advance settings are explained in other article of this website. All these configurations are also possible using http/ tendawifi.net web address.