When you setup any router or wifi extender devices for your network, you will need to make sure that you can also manage the parental control settings for your router devices. In this article, we are going to explain the parental controls for your device. Parental controls are used so that you can block internet connections for certain devices that are connected to your home network.
if you have a office or you are setting up home network then you must manage the parental controls for your devices. These parental controls will be possible using http:// tendawifi.com web address.
Steps to Make Parental Controls for Tenda WiFi Router Devices
- Connect Tenda wifi router device with computer device using Ethernet cable.
- Provide power supply to your Tenda wifi router device and modem device.
- Open web browser from your computer device but before that you have to make sure that status LED for device is solid green in color.
- Open web browser from your computer device.
- Fill http:// tendawifi.com admin login address in the address bar.
- At the Tenda router login page fill Tenda router login user name and password.
- Go for “Advanced Settings” from the configuration page.
- After that simply choose the “Parental Controls” from there.
- There you will find the devices that are connected to your home network. Choose the wireless device that you want to manage for parental controls.
- First enable the parental controls for that device using the toggle button.
- After that you can fill the time settings for settings up the parental controls for your Tenda wifi router device.
You can also go for the URL filtrations for your devices. Using the URL filtrations, you can easily make sure that some particular websites are not allowed for the wireless devices that are connected to Tenda_WiFi network. If you can’t get login for your device then you will need to make sure that your devices are having correct cable connections.