When you install the Tenda WiFi AC6 Router Device for your home network, you will need to setup your router completely. If you need to get all wifi benefits for your router device then you will need to make sure that you are making all required settings for your Tenda WiFi router device.
In this article we are explaining the steps for making quick setup for Tenda WiFi AC6 Router Device. This quick setup is really easy to manage and this article will make it easy to that you can enjoy Tenda WiFi router login for your device.
First you will need to make sure that your router device is placed to a better location. You will need to place your Tenda WiFi AC6 Router Device near to your computer device and your modem device. Also, make sure that you can easily connect the power adapter for your Tenda router device.
- Any kind of devices like devices with electromagnetic rays must not be placed near to your router device. You can place your router device at any place once the configurations are done for your device.
- After that you will need to connect your Tenda WiFi AC6 Router Device with your modem device. Now, you will able to connect your Tenda Wifi router and modem device using two possible methods. You can connect your device using Ethernet cable or you can also use the WiFi connections.
- Make sure that external antennas are also connected with your Tenda WiFi AC6 Router Device. If antennas are connected accurately then you can easily access wifi connections for each corner of your house.
- Provide power supply to your Tenda WiFi AC6 Router Device and modem device.
- After that you will need to connect power supply for your computer device. If you need to make configurations for your Tenda router from your mobile device then you will need to install the Tenda Application for your mobile.
- You are now ready to access the Tenda router login page. You can open web browser at your computer device and then you can fill “http:// tendawifi.com” in the web browser.
- At the login page, fill “admin” as user name and password.
You will able to access the Tenda router login page and from there you can manage the configurations for your router device. You will need to manage the DHCP configurations for your router device. You can fill IP address, Subnet Mask, default gateway and DNS server details for your Tenda WiFi AC6 Router Device. You can then connect your wireless devices with Wifi access available with “Tenda_Ext” web address.