When you install Tenda router for your home network, you will able to manage the easy wifi connections for your computer and mobile devices. You can setup Tenda router device for many kind if IP settings and in this article we are going to explain the static IP address settings for Tenda router device. All these settings will be possible from the Tenda router setup page so we will recommend you that you must able to manage the Tenda router login page from your device.
Here are the Steps to Manage Static IP Address Settings for Tenda Router | Tendawifi.com Admin
- First you will need to manage the physical connections for your Tenda router devices. You will need to connect your Tenda router with a computer device. When the status LED is solid green in color that means you are ready to access Tenda router login page.
- By default you can use http:// tendawifi.com web address or http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address for your device access.
- You must make sure that your Tenda wifi router device and modem device is connected correctly.
- From your computer device you will need to search for the WiFi connections that are available for your device. Tenda wifi router internet connections will be available with “Tenda_EXT” extension.
- There you will need to click on the “Change Adapter Settings” option for your device.
- Simply click on the “Local Area Connection” option and there you will find the “Properties” option.
- Using the check box you can manage the “Internet Protocol Version” settings for your device. You can manage settings for your Tenda router in such a way so that your router device can automatically get IP address from wireless access.
- Click on “OK” button and save the settings for your device.
You are now ready to access the Tenda router setup page and then you can make sure that settings that you have are correct. From the “Internet Settings” of Tenda wifi router device you can manage the settings and configurations like static IP address, subnet mask, default gateway and DNS server settings for your Tenda wifi router device. If everything is correct then you can make use of these advance wifi router devices.