If you are using Tenda router for your network then you are lucky enough to have trouble free wifi connections for your wireless devices. There are many possibilities for making settings for your Tenda F3 router device. When you access Tenda router setup page for your device you can make many other settings for your device. In this article we are specially going to concentrate for remote management and time settings for Tenda F3 router device.
Remote Management Settings for Tenda F3 router device
If you want that you can easily manage your Tenda wifi router device from a remote location, you will need to make the remote management settings for your device. You will need to specify the devices from where you can easily access the Tenda router setup page.
- Connect your Tenda router with computer device and then access Tenda router login page.
- Fill login user name and password for http:// tendawifi.com admin login page.
- Go for the “Tools” option from the configuration page.
- After that you will need to select the “Remote Management” tab from the same window.
- First you will need to enable the remote management for your device.
- Fill the “Port” number of the device from where you will access your Tenda router setup page.
- Fill the IP address for your device where you will manage the settings for your device.
- At the end click on the “OK” button and save the remote management settings for your device.
These are the steps to manage the remote management settings for your Tenda F3 router device. Now, we are going to explain the Time settings for your Tenda wifi router device.
How to Manage Time Settings for Tenda WiFi Router Device
- Access Tenda router login page from your computer device.
- Go for Tenda setup page and select the “Tools” tab.
- There you will find the “Time Settings” for your Tenda F3 router device.
- Select the time zone or you can also manually fill the time for your Tenda wifi router device.
Once these settings are done, you will need to save the settings. If you need to reflect all these settings with Tenda router then you will need to reboot your Tenda router for once. Simply remove the power supply for your router and once again provide power supply to your device after few seconds.