Tenda wifi router devices are really good choice so that you can have easily wifi connections for your devices. You can easily manage the bandwidth settings for your wireless devices that are connected to your Tenda wifi router device. If you want that you can easily manage the bandwidth settings for your computer and mobile devices, you will need to access the Tenda wifi router setup page. You can manage these settings using http:// tendawifi.com admin login page.
If you need to configure the WISP mode settings for your device then all these settings are also possible from the configuration page. In this article we are going to explain the WISP mode settings for your Tenda wifi router device.
Here are the Steps to Manage WISP Stetting for Tenda Router | http:// tendawifi.com Login
- Make sure that your Tenda router device is configured for your home network and you can use WPS configurations for your devices. If you are using WPS configurations then you will not need to have setup CD for your Tenda wifi router device.
- Access Tenda router login page using http:// tendawifi.com admin login page.
- Fill Tenda login user name and password and get the setup page access for your device.
- Open the WiFi wireless connections available for your devices. Select the wifi network and then fill the wifi access password for your device.
- On the next window you will need to click on “More” button.
- After that you will need to select the Tenda router setup page and there you will find the “Wireless Repeating” option.
- Select the “WISP” mode from the same configuration page.
- Fill the password for your device access and then click on the “OK” button.
After that you will need to reset your router device for few seconds. If you do not know how to reset your Tenda wifi router device then you can simply remove the power supply for your router device and then you can get all settings done for your Tenda wifi router device.